Strata Insurance is designed for Owners, Corporations and Body Corporates, and covers both the buildings for property damage, and the common areas for legal liability. Strata Insurance may be obtained for any strata title property, such as a townhouse, flat, or a high rise apartment. This insurance is compulsory under state legislation. Many Home Insurance policies do not extend to cover liability for common driveways in strata properties, so it is essential that you check with your broker to ensure your cover is right for you.
PSC can arrange Strata Insurance that provides cover for:
- Costs of emergency repairs to your building and common contents
- Exploration costs
- Embezzlement of funds
- Removal of debris
- Office bearer’s Liability
- Voluntary Workers Insurance
- Public Liability
- Loss of rent
- Fire, storm, flood and earthquake
- Theft and attempted theft
- Malicious damage or vandalism
Contact Us today to find out more.