Abacus Accountants' Professional Indemnity Insurance
Accountants require specifically designed Professional Indemnity Insurance to protect them in the event of allegations of wrongful professional services.
PSC, in association with Abacus Australia Limited (AFS License 280616), has developed a broad Professional Indemnity Insurance policy specifically for Accountants. Our policy wording is approved by all professional bodies and meets the legislative requirements of the Professional Standards Act, Tax Practitioners Board, CPA Australia, Auditors and Insolvency Practitioners. This allows our insured Accountants to practise with peace of mind.
HIB’s exclusive policy provides high quality cover, competitive and consistent pricing and strong insurer security, underwritten by Lloyds of London. Some of the features and benefits are:
- A broad legal liability policy to cover your professional business as an Accountant
- Full Retroactivity
- Court attendance costs
- Unlimited Reinstatements in any policy year
- No part IV A Exclusion
- Worldwide (excluding USA & Canada) Cover
- Partner's Previous Business
- Costs in addition Limit of Indemnity
- Indemnity for loss of documents
- Fidelity cover up to $250,000 in any one year
- Cover for outgoing Principals and Employees
- Cover for newly created or acquired subsidiaries
- Run-off cover
- Cover for Consultants, Sub-Contractors or Agents
- Joint Venture Liability
- Cover for Mortgage and Finance Broking, and Financial Planning activities
To obtain a competitive and indicative quote for your Accountants’ Professional Indemnity insurance, simply complete our Quotation Form. Alternatively, for more information contact us via email or phone.